Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Tool #4

At first, I had trouble thinking of an interesting document to create in Google Docs and send to my teammates.  Then it suddenly came to me!  Here is the beginning of a list of pros and cons concerning one of the most controversial subjects ever to face public education:


I can't wait to read the input that my teammates have to offer!

Here is a screen shot of the Google Form I sent to a few colleagues.  Not very academic, since we are all in summer-mode.  Easy to set up!


My favorite Google App has been Stupeflix Studio.  It used to be free for students.  Now, I think they only get one free video to make.  The videos are super easy to make, the program has a great music library, and the products are very professional-looking.


No comments:

Post a Comment